Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Oregon Hotel
Your ideal choice for Klamath Falls Hotels!
The Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is well equipped to handle your travel needs, whether you are traveling on business or looking for a relaxing getaway to Crater Lake. This prime location is found in the heart of Klamath Falls, minutes from Downtown and the Klamath Museum, as well as a quick shuttle ride from the Klamath Airport. The Cimarron Inn is conveniently located near several shopping venues, and the award winning Running Y golf course. For the nature enthusiast, we are also located near Klamath Link River Trail and OC&E Rails to Trails line.
Cimarron Inn offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discounts courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Klamath Falls, Oregon, make the Cimarron Inn your hotel choice.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
What's not to Love?
Treat yourself to a premium room and take 29% off.
- Baldwin Hotel Museum
- Crater Lake National Park
- Favell Museum
- Kla-Mo-Ya Casino
- Klamath County Museum
- Klamath Falls Children's Museum
- Klamath Rails to Trails
- Lava Beds National Monument
- Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge
- Moore Park Marina and Hiking Trails
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Oregon Performance Horse Show Series
- Ross Ragland Theater
- Train Mountain Railroad Museum
- Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show, Klamath Falls, Oregon, July 31, 2015 to December 4, 2016
- Klamath Bull and Select Ranch Horse Sale, Klamath Falls, OR, February 4-7, 2016
- Winter Wings Festival, Klamath Falls, Oregon, February 11-14, 2016
- Rock, Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show, Klamath Falls, OR, March 12-13, 2016
- Oregon Performance Horse Show, Klamath Falls, Oregon, March 19-20, 2016
- KBHBA Home & Garden Show, Klamath Falls, OR, April 1-3, 2016