Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls Oregon Hotel
Your ideal choice for Klamath Falls Hotels!
The Cimarron Inn Klamath Falls is well equipped to handle your travel needs, whether you are traveling on business or looking for a relaxing getaway to Crater Lake. This prime location is found in the heart of Klamath Falls, minutes from Downtown and the Klamath Museum, as well as a quick shuttle ride from the Klamath Airport. The Cimarron Inn is conveniently located near several shopping venues, and the award winning Running Y golf course. For the nature enthusiast, we are also located near Klamath Link River Trail and OC&E Rails to Trails line.
Cimarron Inn offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discounts courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Klamath Falls, Oregon, make the Cimarron Inn your hotel choice.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Shop Talk at the Cimarron
Make your back to school shopping a mini vacation!
- Baldwin Hotel Museum
- Crater Lake National Park
- Favell Museum
- Kla-Mo-Ya Casino
- Klamath County Museum
- Klamath Falls Children's Museum
- Klamath Falls Gems Baseball
- Klamath Rails to Trails
- Lava Beds National Monument
- Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge
- Moore Park Marina and Hiking Trails
- Oregon Performance Horse Show Series
- Ross Ragland Theater
- Train Mountain Railroad Museum
- Beauty and the Beast Summer Series, Klamath Falls, Oregon, May 16, 2014 to August 29, 2014
- OIT Registration, Klamath Falls, Oregon, May 31, 2014 to September 24, 2014
- Crater Lake Rim Runs, Klamath Falls, Oregon, August 9, 2014
- Klamath County Fair & PRCA Rodeo, Klamath Falls, OR, August 14-17, 2014
- Crater Lake Century, Klamath Falls, Oregon, August 16, 2014
- Klamath Independent Film Festival, Klamath Falls, Oregon, August 25, 2014